We are delighted to announce that Daniel Green, internationally renowned Chef and healthy eating expert has joined our panel of on demand, senior level experts providing leading consultancy services to the food sector.
Through his expertise in devising and developing exciting food solutions for customers, Daniel’s work has been instrumental in shaping the success of businesses from multi chain global hotel brands to renowned airlines.
In addition to a key focus on health and well-being, Daniel’s depth of knowledge across menu development and implementation makes him an excellent interim resource for food businesses. Whether you’re struggling to succeed with a current food offering, looking to introduce a new line of healthy eating choices to your menu, or going through a period of transition within your management team – such as replacing or searching for a new executive chef, Daniel’s ability to add real value to the businesses he works with is highlighted by the longevity of his client relationships.
Below are some highlights from Daniel’s extensive international career:
- 5* Dusit Thani Hotel Chain, Asia – Creation of “Eat Well, Feel Well” in-room dining menus for the 22 properties that make up this 5* star Hotel group. Other consultancy based menu design projects completed over the last 10 years include: Shangri-La, Mandarin Oriental, Hilton, Conrad, Sheraton, Westin, Marriott and Carcosa Seri Negari hotels.
- VIE Hotel in Bangkok – Devised, developed and consulted on the ‘Power Breakfast’ brand – due to be rolled out later this year within a world renowned central London hotel.
- KLM Airline – Since 2008, developed on-board signature healthy meals served in-flight on all classes of the Royal Dutch Airlines, KLM’s transatlantic route.
- BMI International Airline – Devised and created new menus for on-board meals.
- Président Cheese. Lactalis Deli, Inc US – Food consultant to one of the world’s premiere cheese makers and the No. 1 brand of brie in France.
- Gotham Steel – Brand ambassador and consultant for Gotham Steel, a non-stick cookware line sold across the US.
- Authored 11 books that have sold worldwide. Recent additions have included a new diet book, The Monday to Friday Diet. Previous titles include The PALEO Diet (2014, selling 250,000 copies in 8 languages), Modern Dining for Life (2010), Healthy Dining for Life (2010), World Dining for Life (2009), Healthy Eating for Lower Cholesterol (2005, selling 1.4 million copies and printed in 11 languages), Green’s Greens (2003) and Green’s Cuisine (2002).
- Winner of the prestigious Gourmand World Cookbook Award 2010 and 2011 for “The Best TV Celebrity Chef Cookbook”.
- Host on TV channel EVINE (formerly ShopHQ) – including ‘Daniel’s Kitchen’ a dedicated healthy eating cooking programme. Expert on the Culinary Investor panel for the 1st season of Food Fortunes on the Food Network and Judge on the same networks Kitchen Inferno series. Previous work also includes hosting Bizarre Foods – US Travel Channel; Weight Matters – Discovery Health; Healthy Eating with Daniel Green, The Model Cook; World Dining with Daniel Green; Kitchen Takeover Chef (more than 100 episodes), Weekend Kitchen (US), BBC’s UK Food and Saturday Kitchen.
- Owner and creator of The Model Cook™and Green Twists a range of healthy gourmet foods (including gluten free jams, spices and olive oil), ingredients and smart cooking tools,.
Daniel is currently available through Only Chefs for consultancy work both here in the UK and overseas. If you would like to discuss your requirements in more detail, please call 0207 096 0142 or email us.