Here’s why you need to create a chef profile:
- The research we’ve carried out since launch has showed that 98% of the chefs that have been hired via Only Chefs had a chef profile.
- Every chef that posts a profile is promoted across our extensive network of employers – many of who have confidential or yet to be published jobs available.
- Chefs that have posted a profile receive new job notifications ahead of chefs that have just completed our initial registration process.
- We share every chef profile that is posted across all our social media channels – that’s more than 10,000 followers.
- Chefs who post a profile can also attach a CV which means potential employers have all the information they need to decide whether you’re a suitable match for their jobs.
- Our algorithm gives preference to chefs with profiles – this means they appear at the top of the search results carried out by employers who use our site to find chefs.
Recent news reports suggest it takes an average of 43 days to find a job so its not surprising that savvy chefs are using our platform to be quickly found and contacted by great employers, all without having to apply to a single job ad! And if that wasn’t enough, we’ve also got some great employers like Harrods, the Ivy and Michelin Star chef Shaun Rankin using our site to hire chefs.
Spending 5 minutes now to login into your account and post a chef profile will greatly increase your chances of finding your next dream job (and employer). Even if you aren’t actively looking for a new job right now, but are interested in being head-hunted when the right role comes along, then posting a chef profile on Only Chefs is a must!